Human diseases exist since the beginning of human race and these diseases occur due to alteration inside the body of a person. This alteration either takes place naturally or cause because of some infection. Whenever a new type of problem rises in the body people try to tackle it by searching a possible cure. Some diseases are extremely vital, others cause temporary damage. Vital problems require a continuous treatment and if careless is shown during treatment then theperson holding the disease meet its grave in no time. Cancer is one of such disease. But there are some internal issues that occur frequently and get cured in least possible time if good care of them is taken.Flu falls in that category. People who catch cold very easily usually get irritate due to it and they keep asking themselves and doctors that how can I cure flu and how I get a permanent relief from it.
The truth about curing flu is bit disappointing to those who are unfortunate of getting it. There is no way to get it cured permanently and the fact is that flu occurs mostly because of change in weather. As we know that weather keep changing so you should understandthat you will keep catching cold. So, people better stop asking that how can I cure flu and instead they should think about protecting themselves from the symptoms that give rise to flu. But you need to treat it once you catch it. There is some information regarding flu which is quite helpful to those who ask that how can I cure flu. The following detail helps to get relief from flu in a short period of time:
2. Try to give your body some rest by lying on the bed while you are going through flu. Its help the body in battling the cold.
3. It is better to keep your throat moist by gargling 4 times a day with hot water containing dissolved salt.
4. Drink liquids that are hot as the help in preventing possible dehydration.
5. Steamy showers always come in handy during flu.
6. If you keep an extra pillow under the head while sleeping during flu then your drainage system of nasal passage will get better.
These are few tips that a person should keep in his mind who is going through cold so next time when you catch flu and think that how can I cure flu, just try to recall these points.